HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Printer Drivers
hp-printers.net is one of the simple sites that provide download links of Driver, Software and Manual Installation for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Printer support a variety of world-famous Operating Systems, such as Windows, Macintosh and Linux, so make it easier for users of the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Printer.
If link is Broken, please Contact Us.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Printer Driver, Software, Installation Instruction and Manual Guide for Windows 32-bit or 64-bit, Macintosh and Linux Operating Systems Download
Driver Software for Windows 32-bit or 64-bit
Full Driver and Software
Type : Driver and Software
Version : 16.0.19133.904
Release Date : May 13, 2019
File Name : HP_LJ_Pro_MFP_M426f-M427f-PCL6_v3_Modern_Full_Solution_19133_904-606.exe
Download Size : 144.7 MB
OS : Windows 10, 8.1, 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Basic Driver (no installer)
Type : Driver
Version : 8.00.1326.3536
Release Date : May 10, 2016
File Name : HP_LJ_Pro_MFP_M426f-M427f_PCL-6_Win8_Plus_Print_Driver_no_Installer_16119.exe
Download Size : 10.5 MB
OS : Windows 10, 8.1, 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), Server 2012 and 2012 R2.
Readiris Pro 15
Type : Application
Version : 15
Release date : Mar 12, 2019
File name : Readiris15ProHPWin.zip
Download Size : 286.0 MB
OS : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Vista, XP (32-bit)
Windows Installation Instructions :
Note: Do not connect the USB cable until prompted by the installer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
for Basic Driver (no installer) Installation Instruction :
- Turn on the printer
- Run the downloaded file. Make a note of the folder location in the self-extractor screen. This is where the files will be extracted
- Go to Control Panel, and then select Printers
- Click Add a printer and Click “The printer that I want isn’t listed”
- Click “Add a local printer or network printer with manual setting”
- Choose printer port, then next
- Click Have Disk
- Browse to the folder where the files were downloaded and extracted
- Select the appropriate INF file
- Click Open, and then click OK
- Select the appropriate printer
- Follow the remaining on-screen instructions to complete the printer installation.
Driver Software for Mac (Macintosh)
HP Easy Start for Macintosh read more..
Type : Driver
Version : 184.108.40.206
Release date : Sep 24, 2018
File name : HP_Easy_Start.app.zip
Download Size : 9.1 MB
OS : macOS 10.14, 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9.
Mac Installation Instructions : Double-click the downloaded file and follow on-screen instructions to install.
Driver Software for Linux
HP Linux Imaging and Printing
Type : Driver
Version : 3.19.1
Release date : Jan 28,2019
File name : hplip-3.19.1.run
Download Size : 23,4 MB
OS Supported : Debian, Fedora, IGOS, Linpus, Mandriva, Manjaro, Mepis, Ubuntu, SUSE.
please visit HPLIP Developer Website to see Manual Installation HPLIP.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426-427 Series Manual Guides (pdf)