HP Windows HPGL2 Driver released by hp for HP DesignJet Printers to solves some problems that can happen in client-server environments with a large number of clients (big corporate environments), it also fixes a color depth issue when printing hatches and it changes the behavior of the printing progress window in some OS.
This software supports Windows 32-bit (x32) or 64-bit (x64) OS. We made this page simpler than the official hp support page without compromising on the information that is important to know before you download the driver. If there are still other problems or you need more information, please visit HP Official Site.
HP Windows HPGL2 Driver Download Setup
HP Drivers or Software Title
Link to download [ Release date | Version | Size | OS Compatible ]
HP Windows HPGL2 Driver (exe)
Download [ Jul 5, 2018 | 61.162.11209.100 | 4.1 MB | Windows 7-11-Server x32 ]
Download [ Jul 5, 2018 | 61.162.11209.100 | 4.1 MB | Windows 7-11-Server x64 ]
*This package contains the INF and necessary driver files for a manual installation using the Windows “Add printer wizard“.
HP Windows HPGL2 Driver Installation
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process. Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. Select the name of the folder where the files will be extracted (for example c:\designjet)
- Open the Printers Window Click Start-Settings-Printers.
How to install the driver and create a print queue
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.
- When a printer listing box appears, click on Have Disk.
- The Install from Disk window will open.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\designjet).
- Click on the file ending with .inf
- Click Open and then Okay and let files install.