HP DesignJet Utility Software will allow you to manage and troubleshoot your printer, calibrate your paper or profile it. This software supports Windows 32-bit (x32) or 64-bit (x64) OS. We made this page simpler than the official hp support page without compromising on the information that is important to know before you download the driver.
HP DesignJet Utility Software Download Setup
HP Drivers or Software Title
Link to download [ Release date | Version | Size | OS Compatible ]
HP DesignJet Utility Software (exe)
Download [ Jul 7, 2021 | 188.8.131.5220 | 44.3 MB | Windows 7-11-Server x32/x64 ]
*This software package installs the HP DesignJet Utility to be used with your HP DesignJet and PageWide XL printers.
HP DesignJet Utility Software Installation
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process. Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Click on Download and a File Download box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the downloaded file. The files will automatically be extracted. If you are asked if you want to overwrite any existing file, click Yes.
- Follow the rest of the installation steps.