HP DesignJet and PageWide XL Driver is a program that works for the HP DesignJet or HP PageWide printer series for Windows 32-bit (x32) or 64-bit (x64). We made this page simpler than the official hp support page without compromising on the information that is important to know before you download the driver.
HP DesignJet and PageWide XL Driver Download Setup
HP Drivers or Software Title
Link to download [ Release date | Version | Size | OS Compatible ]
HP DesignJet and PageWide XL Driver (exe)
Download [ Jul 6, 2021 | 18.104.22.1680 | 1158.5 MB | Windows 7-11-Server x32/x64 ]
*This driver contains: HP DesignJet and PageWide XL PCL3 and PDF Driver for Windows modern apps, HP DesignJet and PageWide XL PCL3 for Windows, HP Designjet Utility and HP Print Preview.
HP DesignJet and PageWide XL PCL3 Driver (zip)
Download [ Jul 7, 2021 | 61.2106.3.100 | 6.3 MB | Windows 8-11 x32 ]
Download [ Jul 7, 2021 | 61.2106.3.100 | 6.7 MB | Windows 8-11-Server x64 ]
*This package contains the inf and necessary driver files for a manual installation using the Windows “Add printer wizard“.
HP DesignJet and PageWide XL Installation
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process. Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file and follow the installer instructions.
HP DesignJet and PageWide XL PCL3 Manual Installation
- Extract zip into a directory on your hard drive. Select the name of the folder where the files will be extracted
- Open the Printers Window Click Start-Settings-Printers
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.
- When a printer listing box appears, click on Have Disk.
- The Install from Disk window will open.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory.
- Click on the file ending with .inf.
- Click Open and then Okay and let files install.