HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Printer Driver & Manual
HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Driver Download Driver Software and Installation Instruction for Windows 32-bit or 64-bit, Macintosh and Linux Operating Systems Download
hp-printers.net provides download links for HP printer drivers and manuals with one click download directly to the HP server itself.
In security, you do not worry, the link here is free of spyware because it is directly from the HP hosting itself. HP printers support a variety of world-famous Operating Systems, such as Windows, Mac, and Linux.
HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Driver and Manual for WINDOWS
|Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution, click here|
HP ePrint for Network-Wireless 32-bit | Licence : Freeware
HP ePrint for Network-Wireless 64-bit | Licence : Freeware
OS Supported as above, HP ePrint Software for Windows supports the following print path connections:
1. Local networked LaserJet and Inkjet printers supporting either PostScript or ePCL.
2. Wireless printing to HP Wireless Direct and WiFi Direct printers.
3. Public Print Locations.
4. ePrint internet printing HP ePrint enabled printer.
5. Establing print paths using Near Field Communciation (NFC).
Note: ePrint requires software installation, an Internet or direct wireless connection to the printer, and HP Web Services Account Registration. To create an account, go to hpconnected. Print times may vary. Please consult your HP product manual for steps to enable HP ePrint for your ePrint capable devices.
HP ePrint Software makes it easy to print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
1. Double click on the file to launch the installer. If the system is upgrading from a previous release, the installer will remove the older version and require a system reboot. Following reboot, relaunch the installer to complete the upgrade to the new version.
2. Follow the simple steps to complete the installation. If the system was upgraded, the user will have to re-register the ePrint Software with www.hpconnected.com to access web connected printers.
Note : Before you discover wireless direct printiers, your HP product must have setup and be enabled for wireless direct network connectivity. Not every HP wireless capable product support Wireless Direct.
HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Driver and Manual for Mac OS
|Installing Your Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update, click here|
|Driver or Software Installer for Apple Mac not found on the official website|