How to Fix HP Printing Screen?
Have you ever when launching the print properties before printing the sheet, no setting for layout, advanced, etc but only the standard windows 10 print menu appears without all these functions, How to Fix HP Printing Screen?
Actually, how to solve the HP printing screen is very easy, few people realize it without seeing the real problem. HP Printer series such as Envy, DesignJet, OfficeJet, DeskJet, LaserJet, etc. must have experienced the problem of printing screens that are not fully functional. hp-printers.net will help you fix it.
Fixing HP Printing Screen
Make sure you are using real HP drivers and not Windows default drivers. In Windows 10, it often happens that if you haven’t disabled Microsoft print Management, then it will disable the HP driver and create a new printer instance with its own driver.
So, How to Fix HP Print Screen? You can simply install your HP Printer driver manually, you can download it on this website according to your HP printer series. Don’t forget to read the user manual on the printer download page here at the bottom. You can also visit the official HP Printer Support Website here to download drivers, software, manuals, etc.
How to Fix other Printing Problems
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
– If your printer is not in list, turn it on and click Retry.
– If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in the tool.
- Depending on the problem, click either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
- Test results will show on display with iconsA checkmark means your printer passed
A wrench means a problem was found and fixed
An exclamation mark means a test failed and was skipped
An X means the printer has a problem. Follow the instructions to fix it.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor shortcut will show on your desktop.